Online Coaching Signup
Congratulations on your decision to sign up for Bay Strength’s Online Coaching. Online coaching will allow you to receive regular lift feedback from your coach, as well as detailed programming adjustments to help you progress as effectively as possible with your training.
Online coaching services include the following:
- Weekly form checks. Review of one lift per week, with more review at the coach’s discretion.
- Customized programming provided via FitBot.
- Discounted personal training sessions ($120 rather than $135 for 90 minute training sessions, 11% savings)
The cost for online coaching is $120/mo, billed from the date that you complete your enrollment.
Please carefully read through the below rules as well as payment terms, then complete your signup by completing the payment field at the bottom of the page. Submission of payment constitutes agreement to all rules and terms and conditions listed below. Failure to follow the rules may result in termination of online coaching at the coach’s discretion.
Terms & Conditions
- Bay Strength will use its best efforts to assist trainees in obtaining their maximum potential through strength training.
- The trainee understands that Bay Strength is providing a service where two way communication is essential to the effective coaching of the trainee, and the trainee agrees to communicate his/her needs and/or problems.
- The trainee can cancel his or her membership at any time by providing written notice 14 days prior to his/her billing cycle.
- No refunds will be given for tuition paid for Online Coaching.
- Online Coaching is only available to Bay Strength clients who have completed Learn to Lift.
- This agreement may be cancelled in case of death or disability. You must prove disability by a doctor’s certificate, which shall be enclosed with the written notice of disability sent to Bay Strength.
- Bay Strength will close for national holidays as well as between December 23rd and January 1st. Online coaching services will not be performed during these periods.